You spin me right round...
Oh boy, things have certainly gotten interesting for me.
The last 5 days have been a roller coaster for sure, and it all started with a dream. My sister and I have a mutual friend that we've known for about 10 years now, though admittedly we were never really close friends. So you can imagine my surprise when I had a dream one night that me and said friend kissed (well almost, I woke up before the actual kiss 😣). So what do I do, yep you guessed it, I told him. To my surprise though I find out that, hey, he does actually have a crush on me! So for the past 5 days I've been dealing with emotions that I haven't felt in at least 2 years, and on top of that I now also have to deal with all my thoughts and feelings around my little guy. The two currently are having a hard time gelling, the love for a partner and the love I have for munchkin have never interacted together and as such are vying for my undivided attention. The whole thing is exhausting really. Add into that the unknown and the myriad of possibilities, both good and bad, for the future and, yeah, my brain AND heart hurt 😔. I'm hoping some clarity will come sooner rather than later and that I'm able to sort through all these feelings soon, for my own sanity.
Life in quarantine has been, as I'm sure you can imagine, very dull. Having everyone in the house has definitely gotten to me and the motivation I had just a few weeks ago has slowly been diminishing. Hell, I have laundry that's sat for the better part of a week that I have yet to fold. Though, to my credit, I did clean the bathroom and vacuum the other day so there's that. Last week was also rough cause most days it was cold so we couldn't really go on walks. Yesterday was nice thankfully and we were able to take a nice long walk so I'm hoping for more nice days this week so we can at least get out of the house more. My mom also found sidewalk chalk, crayons, and finger paints so I can do some arts and crafts with munchkin and break up the monotony. Keep looking on the bright side right? I never thought I'd miss work!
That's all for today, I know a relatively short entry today but I just wanted to get these thoughts out to help me sort through them. Hope everyone is staying safe and (relatively) sane, hopefully we'll be back together soon!
Update- 4/27/2020
So we have agreed to remain friends for now and, when the world isn't completely on fire, come back and revisit this again. I'm actually happy with that, like I said before we don't really know each other too well so this should, hopefully, be a good time to get to know each other with the understanding that we both like each other, now let's see if we're actually compatible. I guess happy endings can happen 😊
The last 5 days have been a roller coaster for sure, and it all started with a dream. My sister and I have a mutual friend that we've known for about 10 years now, though admittedly we were never really close friends. So you can imagine my surprise when I had a dream one night that me and said friend kissed (well almost, I woke up before the actual kiss 😣). So what do I do, yep you guessed it, I told him. To my surprise though I find out that, hey, he does actually have a crush on me! So for the past 5 days I've been dealing with emotions that I haven't felt in at least 2 years, and on top of that I now also have to deal with all my thoughts and feelings around my little guy. The two currently are having a hard time gelling, the love for a partner and the love I have for munchkin have never interacted together and as such are vying for my undivided attention. The whole thing is exhausting really. Add into that the unknown and the myriad of possibilities, both good and bad, for the future and, yeah, my brain AND heart hurt 😔. I'm hoping some clarity will come sooner rather than later and that I'm able to sort through all these feelings soon, for my own sanity.
Life in quarantine has been, as I'm sure you can imagine, very dull. Having everyone in the house has definitely gotten to me and the motivation I had just a few weeks ago has slowly been diminishing. Hell, I have laundry that's sat for the better part of a week that I have yet to fold. Though, to my credit, I did clean the bathroom and vacuum the other day so there's that. Last week was also rough cause most days it was cold so we couldn't really go on walks. Yesterday was nice thankfully and we were able to take a nice long walk so I'm hoping for more nice days this week so we can at least get out of the house more. My mom also found sidewalk chalk, crayons, and finger paints so I can do some arts and crafts with munchkin and break up the monotony. Keep looking on the bright side right? I never thought I'd miss work!
That's all for today, I know a relatively short entry today but I just wanted to get these thoughts out to help me sort through them. Hope everyone is staying safe and (relatively) sane, hopefully we'll be back together soon!
Update- 4/27/2020
So we have agreed to remain friends for now and, when the world isn't completely on fire, come back and revisit this again. I'm actually happy with that, like I said before we don't really know each other too well so this should, hopefully, be a good time to get to know each other with the understanding that we both like each other, now let's see if we're actually compatible. I guess happy endings can happen 😊
Comments
Post a Comment